These should be customisable

This forum is for General Technical Discussion. Give or receive general advice/suggestions/technical help on VoIP or Telephony or Telecom hardware (gateway, routers, switches etc), software (billing, call accounting, callshop etc), vendors or any other suggestions related to VoIP or Telephony products or services.

Sponsored by CallTermination.com
Weismart

These should be customisable

Post by Weismart »

I really don't know whose bright idea it was to NBA 2K21 MT take Dwight Howard's Evo his 16 year career that represents and model it together with the blonde hair after his 1 year Lakers appearance. I do not even care if they monetise it. I don't mind paying 3k from endgame to modify my Kareem to some KAJ goggles out of his look. So long as the monetising is not to change but to acquire the skin (meaning I am not paying 3k to shift it back to its default, like the damn MyCareer haircuts in 2K19).

Presently only Brooklyn's City Court (and maybe a couple of others I can't remember ) can be triggered by sporting the City uniforms. Does this operate, if it's a house uniform. As a Utah fan I'd like to get Utah's city courtroom. 2K wants to bring these courts into MyTeam in the manner which you may activate them in MyCareer. Currently it will show the Points, Assists and also Rebounds of this participant you are presently controlling along with futile grades (A- etc) in groups I don't even remember because they're useless to the purpose of amnesia.

These should be customisable. Get grades and enlarge to blocks steals and 3. Permit 6 stats and allow us to choose them. This is significant during evo's. Sometimes you want a triple double with a PG and wish to understand how many steals you have without going to the box score.This shouldn't be restricted to a chosen team lineup. This ought to be chosen from My Series, since I'm trying out/shooting about with a single card at a time. This is particularly helpful when I get a new GOAT Giannis and wish to test out him and then quickly shift to OOP2 Giannis to compare shots, speed, sigs etc.. I can't load up two Gianni in the lineup to do so would entail coming back with another team with the Giannis and departing shootaround. At this time there would be no point since I can't remember the first Giannis in Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins 5 minutes ago, in comparing.